Monday, May 10, 2010

My Lead America Review After Reading an Article About Lead America Being a Scam

How Could Lead America Be a Scam When It Has Had Such an Impact on My Life?

It’s all falling into place now. My dad talked to his friend and it looks like I’ll get to work in his office this summer! I think the Lead America connection helped. I’m not sure about during school next year, though, since their office is open while I’m in school and then I’ll have basketball practice after school for a few months. That sucks. Hopefully I can get in a few hours after school before the basketball season starts and when it ends.

I’m so psyched. I’ve been talking to other students on Facebook who went to the Lead America National Security conference and so far the vast majority of people give it rave reviews. I just can’t believe how Lead America seems to be changing my life. Who would have thought one week could have such an impact on my life? I feel so energized and focused on my future now. Those idiots who say that Lead America is a scam must not have paid much attention while they were there. Me – I soaked in every minute of every day and can’t wait for more! Did I mention that I also got college credit for the Leadership summit? How awesome is that? And for the National Security conference, I can get TWO college credits – sweet! It’s not even this summer yet and already I can’t wait for NEXT summer! I mean, you get to hear from all sorts of people in Washington’s intelligence community, from the NSA to the FBI. And you get to visit the International Spy Museum – that’s gotta be better than a James Bond movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment