Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lead America Doesn’t Suck – It’s So Cool And The Experience Is Amazing!

Lead America is an Awesome, Scam-Free Experience

Just sitting here thinking about the Lead America National Leadership Summit I went to last month in D.C. during spring break. Man, do I wish I was back there. I have to admit, I was both excited but a little skeptical at first, since I read some reviews that claimed Lead America is just a scam. But my experience was just the opposite. I was so blown away by the week and activities and feel like I grew as a person. I have so much more confidence in myself and my leadership skills now. My team leaders (TLs) even inspired me to run for a student government office next year.

I just can’t believe that some people would say that Lead America sucks. I loved everything about it – the friends I made, the field trips (Mt. Vernon was really cool), the guest speakers, the debates – everything! Plus, I just love Washington D.C. and am so fired up now to go there after college – maybe even go to college there if I can! I’m so glad I got to attend a Lead America program as a sophomore in high school because now I want to go to one of the career conferences next summer before my senior year. I wish I could go THIS summer but my parents can’t afford it. That’s why I plan to get a job this summer and after school next year to help pay for it. Lead America is such an amazing opportunity to expand your horizons and help you figure out what you want to do with your life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete